About Jessica D. Ehrlich
Jessica Ehrlich, St. Petersburg Mediator and Family and Business Lawyer
Born and raised in St. Petersburg, Jessica brings a wealth of experience to her law practice to best serve the needs of her clients. Her work experience extends beyond her years as a local attorney and includes analysis and business for Fortune 500 companies and the federal government. Ms. Ehrlich utilizes her unique skills to help her clients successfully navigate their legal issues.
Attorney Ehrlich’s legal experience is combined with real world experience to bring a unique approach to analysis and problem solving for her clients. In family law matters, her background in finance and business give her an exceptional understanding of complex asset structures and tax implications that often arise for high-net-worth individuals going through divorce. This same insight and understanding is applied to helping her clients' varied business needs.
In addition to her law practice, Jessica is a television and radio commentator. She appears regularly on the FOX News and FOX Business Networks on shows such as “The O’Reilly Factor”, “Cavuto” and “America’s Newsroom”. She is nationally recognized for her insight and analysis on political, legal, and business topics.
Located in downtown St. Petersburg, the Law Office of Jessica D. Ehrlich handles family issues in Tampa Bay (such as divorce and child custody) as well as legislative and regulatory compliance for Florida businesses. Ms. Ehrlich also serves as a Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator.
- The Law Offices of Charles W. Ehrlich (St. Petersburg, FL), Associate
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, the Hon. Elizabeth Kovachevich, Intern
- U.S. House of Representatives (Washington, DC), Legislative Counsel
- Bloomberg, LP (New York, NY), Bloomberg Law & Bloomberg Government
- Goldman Sachs (New York, NY), Investment Research
- The Estee Lauder Companies, Inc. (New York, NY), Executive Management
- Cartier, Inc. (New York, NY), Corporate Communications
- "Leaders in the Law" Florida Association of Women Lawyers, 2013
- "Women of the Year Award (Politics)" Glamour Magazine, 2012
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator
- Florida, 2006
- Florida Bar Association Family and Government Law Sections, Member
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers, Member
- St. Petersburg Bar Association, Member
- St. Petersburg Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Public Policy Committee; PAC Committee
- St. Petersburg Museum of Fine Arts Stuart Society, Member
- J.D., Southern Methodist University (SMU Dedman) School of Law, 2005
- Dean's Merit Scholarship Recipient
- Dean's List
- Board of Advocates, Master
- 2005 Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Regional Finalist,
3rd Place Brief Award and Team Best Oralist
- 2004 Fellowship in International Human Rights Law
- 2003 National Criminal Procedure Moot Court Competition Semifinalist
- B.A., Vanderbilt University, 1995